- 115g broccoli florets
- 4 spring onions
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce.
- 120ml chicken stock
- 2 tsp lemon iuice
- 3 tbsp peanut oil
- 600g Kenchic chicken breast cut into strips
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp ginger, crushed
- baby sweet corn, halved lengthwise
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Divide the florets into smaller sprigs and cut the stalks into thin diagonal slices.
- Finely chop the spring onion.
- In a bowl, blend together the cornflour, oyster sauce, soy sauce, stock and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Heat a wok until hot and add 2 tbsp of the peanut oil and swirl it around.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry until golden and crispy at the edges.
- Remove the meat from the wok
- Add the remaining oil and fry the onion, garlic and ginger for about a minute.
- Add the broccoii and sweetcorn and fry 2 minutes more.
- Return the meat to the wok then add the sauce with the spring onions then cook while stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Stir in the sesame oil and season to taste.