Chicken & Courgette meatballs
If you’re looking for the perfect Sunday afternoon snack, these chicken bites will work just fine.
- Mix the bell peppers and tomatoes into a bowl.
- Combine the chicken mince with the remaining ingredients in another bowl and make 10-12 golf ball sized meatballs.
- To grill, put the meatballs in an oven dish and cover in the tomato sauce. Do not submerge the meatballs completely.
- Cook for 20 mins in an oven at 180°C, then place in a plastic container and leave to cool.
- Best served with rice/pasta.