The main characteristic of a true Kenyan Stew is in the simmering blend of ginger, garlic and tomatoes. It is the definition of flavorful and with the right cut of tender chicken, nothing could be more delicious!
- Put the onions and oil in a pan and cook over medium heat till the onions are soft.
- Add ginger and garlic and cook till fragrant, then add the chicken and mix well.
- Reduce the heat and cook for 5 minutes and add salt.Cook till the chicken starts to brown.
- Add the tomatoes, cover and let it steam for 6 minutes. Stir the tomato into the chicken. Add Dhania and cover till the chicken is cooked.
- Serve with an accompaniment of your choice.