Sweet Pepper Chicken
An Italian-American classic of chicken served in a delectable sweet pepper sauce.
Serve With: Rice
Main Ingredient: Chicken
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chicken cubes.
- Season with salt and pepper and let cook on a high flame for 3-4 minutes until they change color from pink to white.
- Mix in the garlic and let heat through for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and red bell peppers followed by paprika and dried parsley.
- Season again with salt and pepper- I added lots of freshly ground black pepper at this point and it was delicious! Mix everything together and let cook for 2-3 minutes before adding 3 tbsp water.
- This will make the pepper chicken a little saucy. Skip adding water if you’d like to have it dry. Let it come to a boil.
- Serve hot