Try this Pepper Chicken at your next get together! We guarantee your friends and family will be licking their fingers!
Serve With: Rice
Main Ingredient: Chicken
- Heat the oil in a pan, add chopped onions and fry until lightly golden.
- Then add the ginger and garlic pastes. Fry for a few seconds then add the chopped tomatoes and tomato paste. Cook these until completely softened.
- Next, add the chicken cubes, chopped chilli and capsicum. Sprinkle the salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, chilli powder and half the pepper powder.
- Stir fry on high heat for a few minutes, then add a splash of water. Cover and simmer on low heat until the chicken is fully cooked and tender.
- Finally sprinkle the remaining black pepper, taste and adjust salt and squeeze in the lemon juice. Give it a final stir and turn off the heat.
- Serve with a side of rice.